Task or trail, the KingQuad 400ASi Limited Edition handles it all with exceptional performance. Two and four-wheel drive modes will help you handle rough weather conditions while completing even the most demanding chores. The advanced QuadMatic transmission offers smooth power delivery with impressive torque to help get you to the end of the trail and back. If durability and power are high on your priority list, the KingQuad is the only ATV for you.
Colors for 2015: Solis Matte Sword Black
- The fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine produces efficient power and driveablity.
- Suzuki's class-leading fuel injection smooth’s power output, especially in the mid-to-high range, and provides excellent cold starting. The system uses 3-D maps for optimum ignition, creating responsive yet environmentally compliant performance.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) uses an oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan to shed engine heat during hard work or cargo hauling.
- Push-button electric starting has a start-in-gear function allowing starting without shifting to neutral (as conditions permit).
- The Quadmatic™ transmission is a fully automatic, CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with selectable high-low sub-transmission and reverse for maximum traction and fuel efficiency.
- Automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high- or low-range, neutral or reverse.
- Select two- or four-wheel drive with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The shaft drive system is reliable and durable, and is nearly maintenance-free.
- Torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering when in 4WD mode.
- An advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off to help control the ATV during steep descents.
- Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during sport or difficult terrain riding. Overall length is under 82 inches (208 cm) so the KingQuad fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed for easy transportation.
- Independent front A-arm suspension offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel.
- A swingarm rear-suspension with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel and twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush ride.
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with large 34mm pistons and wide brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability.
- Large, 25-inch CARLISLE tires with aggressive tread offers consistent traction in wet conditions, yet has a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy to withstand trail pounding yet slippery to let obstacles slide below.
- Heavy-duty front and rear cargo racks let you take advantage of the ATV’s superb load capabilities. Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper is durable and scratch resistance.
- LCD instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicators for reverse, neutral, oil and FI.
- Automotive-style DC power outlet on front fender.
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit makes winch installation simple.
- Large 4.2-gallon (15.9 L) fuel tank provides outstanding riding range.
- Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection.
- A variety of Suzuki Genuine Accessories are available, including winches, windshield, front and rear bumpers, snow plow, aluminum skid pans, rack extensions, utility box and more.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Bore Stroke: 82.0 mm (3.228 in.) x 71.2 mm (2.803 in.)
- Engine: 376cc, 4-stroke, Air-cooled with SACS, single cylinder, OHC
- Compression Ratio: 9.0 : 1
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection
- Transmission: Automatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high-/low-range, and reverse
- Drive System: Shaft drive
- 4WD: 4WD
- Suspension Front: Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: AT25 x 8-12, tubeless
- Tires Rear: AT25 x 10-12, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.0 L (4.2 US gal.)
- Color: Matte Gray
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
Dimensions and Curb Weight
- Overall Length: 2060 mm (81.0 in.)
- Overall Width: 1145 mm (45.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1270 mm (50.0 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 250 mm (9.8 in.)
- Seat Height: 840 mm (33.1 in.)
- Curb Weight: 285 kg (628 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month limited warranty.
Minimum Operator Age: 16 Years Old.
Suzuki ATVs may be used only by those aged 16 and older. Suzuki highly recommends that all ATV riders take a training course. We’ll even pay for it. For safety and training course information, see your dealer or call the SVIA at 1-800-852-5344. ATVs can be hazardous to operate. Always avoid paved surfaces. Never ride on public roads. Never carry passengers or engage in stunt riding. Avoid excessive speeds. Be extra careful on difficult terrain.